This year was far more real than last year. Well, they both real, but ya know what I mean. There were a few firsts that were pretty cool –
- Poetry Slam – With Dante Basco no less!
- Sold a painting – To my homie and long-time advocate of my work and I got asked to do more work by another friend!
- Netflix and Chill – What? Don’t judge me. I didn’t own a TV for probably about 15 years and no cable, or internet, where I lived because yeah.
- Hugs and more – Inhale
There were also some second servings –
- Published my 11th book
- Renewed my license to perform weddings in Hawaii (So much for retiring when that show was over)
- Appointed to my second term on the Hawaii Community College Advisory Council for the Marketing Program
It was a full year and one I’m most grateful to have been gifted. Our lives are not perfect, but there is always Light at the end of the tunnel.
Anyhow, as Life is Life, the show must go on. It’s a much different ending to a year than last I had and I’m very stoked for this unfolding experience of learning and growing. To more Love, Light, and Aloha in 2018!
Mahalo ke Akua!